FATMAX FUNCTIONAL UTILITY BAR
4 in-1 tool for prying, splitting, board bending and striking jobs. FatMax Functional Utility Bar (FUBAR for short), this smaller version of the FatMax Xtreme Fubar, (55-099), features a serrated jaw sized for tweaking 2-by lumber, plus a contoured handle for secure grip. With a beveled chisel end for prying, a tapered nail slot for pulling nails, and a breaker edge for demo work makes this a real handy tool to carry for all construction jobs.
Never fear to put it to test with one piece forged steel construction and a heat treated striking face for increased durability. And with weight comparable to 22 oz framing hammer it fits easily in the hammer loop of a tool belt so you can carry it with you all over the jobsite, or home projects too. Plus, besides it's really cool name, it has Stanley's years of experience behind it.
- 4-in-1 tool for prying, board bending and striking jobs
- 2.5 lbs. fits easily in hammer loop
- One piece forged steel bar
- Two-tiered jaws for grabbing lumber & decking
- Beveled nail slot for pulling & prying nails
- Textured grip for comfort & control even when wet
- Tempered steel that prevents chipping
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm.