METAL EFFECTS DECORATIVE PAINT
Modern Masters Metal Effects® Iron Metallic Paint is a water-base, modified acrylic paint with a high concentration of real iron particles. It will rust naturally over time, if exposed to the proper elements, but the Metal Effects Rust Activator will speed up the oxidation process and create a beautiful, authentic rust finish in minutes.
- Metal Effects Iron Metallic Paint can be brush, roll, or spray applied.
- The Metal Effects Rust Activator (Part # PA904 Rust Activator ) can be applied with a brush, sponge, spray bottle, or plastic pump sprayer.
- Lighter or darker application can be made in different areas of the item you are aging. (See image - heavier use on headdress, lighter use on face and body.).
- The Protective Clear coats can be applied by brush, varnish roller or spray equipment. MasterClear Protective Coatings
- The entire system can be applied to any properly prepared surface, including metal, wood, drywall, plaster, paintable wall coverings, canvas or muslin, and plastic surfaces.
- Popular applications range from full interior and exterior walls, moldings, trim, columns, doors, railings, to lamps, vases, and planters.
- Finish with Permacoat Patina Sealer ( Permacoat Xtreme Pantina Sealer ~ Gallon )
- Color is for reference only - each monitor is calibrated differently - Consult the mfg website for color swatches.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport
only [ No
Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no
shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov