METAL EFFECTS DECORATIVE PAINT
Modern Masters – Metal Effects® Copper Metallic Paint (ME149) is a water-base, modified acrylic paint with a high concentration of real copper particles. It will tarnish naturally over time, if exposed to the proper elements, but Metal Effects Green Patina (PA901) or Blue Patina Aging Solutions (PA902) (all sold here) will speed up the oxidation process and create a beautiful, authentic green or blue patina finish in minutes.
- Metal Effects Copper Metallic Paint can be brush, roll, or spray applied.
- The entire system can be applied to any properly prepared surface, including metal, wood, drywall, plaster, paintable wall coverings, canvas or muslin, and plastic surfaces.
- Popular applications range from full interior and exterior walls, moldings, trim, columns, doors, railings, to lamps, vases, and planters.
- Finish with Clear Sealant Item # 9W78BQ (gallon), Item # 9W7877 (16oz), or Item # RNH8SJ (4 oz) all sold here.
- Color is for reference only - each monitor is calibrated differently - Consult the mfg website for color swatches.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry.] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes.
= = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov