METAL EFFECTS® PRIMER
A unique water base, acrylic primer designed to block Patina Aging Solutions and Rust Activator from reaching the metal or wood surface chosen as a substrate. Other primers cannot be used because they allow the Patina Aging Solutions and Activators to penetrate through to the substrate. This will disrupt the desired patina color and damage the finish by bringing rust or tannic acids to the surface.
- Unique water-based acrylic primer
- Especially formulated to block Metal Effects Patina Aging Solutions and Activators from reaching the metal, wood, or reactive substrate
- Helps prevent the formation of rust or other oxidation products from forming under the paint film
- Metal Effects Primer will also block out alkali salts, tannins, acid salts or other unwanted contaminates from 'bleeding through' to the Metal Effects Reactive Metallic Paint film and causing adverse reactions and unwanted color changes in the oxidized finish
- Can be brush, roll or spray applied
- 1 gallon covers approximately 320 square feet
- Two coats required
- Formerly Acid Block Primer
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport
only [ No
Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also NO shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes.
= = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =