METAL EFFECTS DECORATIVE PAINT
Modern Masters – Metal Effects® Iron Metallic Paint
(ME208) is a water-base, modified acrylic paint with a high concentration of real iron particles. It will rust naturally over time, if exposed to the proper elements, but the Metal Effects Rust Activator (PA904) will speed up the oxidation process and create a beautiful, authentic rust finish in minutes.
- Metal Effects Iron Metallic Paint can be brush, roll, or spray applied.
- The Metal Effects Rust Activator can be applied with a brush, sponge, spray bottle, or plastic pump sprayer.
- The Protective Clears can be applied by brush, varnish roller or spray equipment.
- The entire system can be applied to any properly prepared surface, including metal, wood, drywall, plaster, paintable wall coverings, canvas or muslin, and plastic surfaces.
- Popular applications range from full interior and exterior walls, moldings, trim, columns, doors, railings, to lamps, vases, and planters.
- Finish with Permacoat Patina Sealer (Am204).
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships
via GROUND transport only. [No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry.]
Also NO shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes.
Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by
road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov