BUG JUICE INSECTICIDE PAINT ADDITIVE
Bug-Juice is an insecticide paint additive that is designed to kill flying and crawling insects that alight on most interior and all exterior surfaces. Bug-Juice can be applied on most interior and exterior surfaces, including kitchens and pantries.
Bug-Juice does not repel insects, it is a contact pesticide. It begins to work after an insect makes contact with the treated surface. Bug-Juice kills crawling and flying insects ranging from ants to mosquitoes and cockroaches to silverfish and weevil.
Bug-Juice will not effect the color or drying time of the coating, it has no odor and can be added to any oil or latex-based paint, stain, or sealant.
Protect your family from: Bed bugs, mosquitos, spider bites including Black Widow & Brown Recluse, Hobo Spiders, wasp, bee and hornets, German cockroaches, Smokey Brown cockroaches, American Ants Fire Ants, sugar ants, fleas & ticks.
- Designed to kill flying & crawling insects that alight on most interior/exterior surfaces
- Can be applied to most surfaces, including kitchens and pantries
- A contact pesticide, does not repel insects
- Kills ants to mosquitoes, cockroaches, silverfish and weevil
- Will not effect paint color or drying time
- Treats 1 gallon of paint