GEL STAIN ~ CEDAR
Old Masters® Gel Stain is a highly pigmented, oil-based stain designed to achieve intense colors on interior and exterior wood, fiberglass, metal and composition surfaces.
Its thick formula allows easy application and superior color control, necessary to achieve a rich and uniform color on most surfaces in a single application. Ideal for difficult-to-stain woods such as pine, poplar, maple, plywood and veneers, as well as nonporous surfaces including metal, composition (Masonite), interior and exterior fiberglass doors and plastic moldings.
- Oil-base gel stain for wood, fiberglass, metal or composition surfaces
- Easy application & better color control
- Great for hard-to-stain wood
- Works on pine, plywood & veneers
- Clean up with mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Allow 6-8 hours dry time
- Coverage: 1000 - 1200 sq.ft. per gallon
- D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options either, sorry.) = CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA or HAWAII =