PiViT® LADDER LEVELER TOOL
If you've had to clean a ceiling fan, change a bulb, or paint a wall by a stairwell, you're aware of the difficulties when using a ladder. A ladder seems to only work perfectly when you are working in a clear area on even terrain. If the terrain is uneven, such as the example given of working in a stairwell, you may inadvertently set up the ladder in an unsafe manner and work in an awkward position, unless you use the PiViT Ladder Tool.
If you're painting, you may have to use an extension on your roller to reach the ceiling; not a very good way to paint if you have precision work to do. The PiViT Ladder Tool eliminates these problem! No more drips in the eyes or hair!
- The PiViT Ladder Tool requires no bolts or clamps, yet provides a safe, stable work environment. Moving from one ladder to another requires no special equipment. Makes work easier to perform, quicker to finish.
- The PiViT Ladder Tool levels most ladders, works extremely well on uneven ground, and can be used as a ladder jack.
- The PiViT Ladder Tool is made of Polypropolene (the same material that a car battery casing is made from) and also uses a non-skid material for the foot of your ladder to rest on and conveyor belt material on each corner of the PiViT to help minimize movement.
- The PiViT Ladder Tool supports up to 500 lbs.
- Instantly levels any ladder in seconds (even on steps and stairs)
- Replaces other devices necessary to perform the functions of a PiViT LadderTool!  Adjustable ladder legs  Ladder jack  Paint tray holder  Stand off  Step Stool
- The PiViT does not attach to your ladder; you can use it to level most ladders you have.
- For best results and most versatility, order 2 units plus get $5 discount for each pair!
- Made in USA
NOTE: This item is considered to be an Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS/FedEx. The shipping fees are set by the package carriers, NOT by Hardware World.
If ordering more than one unit, please contact customer service for the least expensive shipping cost.