WIPING WOOD STAIN
Old Masters® Wiping Stain is a robust, oil-based masking stain for use on wood, fiberglass, metal and composition surfaces. This stain can also be used in wood graining or as an antiquing glaze over painted surfaces. Its thick, rich formula allows easy application and superior color control, necessary to achieve rich, uniform color on most surfaces in a single application. For interior use and suitable for exterior use when top coated with a protective clear finish.
- Craftsman quality, oil wiping stain
- Wiping Stain - for better color control on interior surfaces
- Semi-transparent for all interior wood surfaces
- Easy to use - Thick, rich & forgiving
- All-purpose stain for decorative finishes
- Ideal for glazing, antiquing & wood graining
- Coverage: Approximately 500 square feet per gallon. Spreading rate will vary significantly depending on the porosity and texture of the wood.
- D.O.T. RESTRICTED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.) *** CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA or HAWAII ***
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov