MALLEABLE IRON STREET ELBOW
When close offsets are encountered that would require a nipple to be used with a conventional 45° elbow, use the Mueller Global 1/2 in. black malleable iron street elbow. A typical use is to offset piping around existing piping mounted on flat surfaces such as a wall or ceiling. This elbow is suitable for gas, oil, and air applications.
- Malleable iron class 150 lb.
- Changes the direction of flow by 45°
- Eliminates the need to connect a nipple to a conventional elbow when close offsets are encountered
- 500 psi maximum working pressure
- Threads comply with ansi b1.20.1
- Consult your local building codes before installation
- Imported fittings