MALLEABLE IRON STREET ELBOW
When close offsets are encountered that would require a nipple to be used with a conventional 45 degree elbow, use the Mueller Global 3/4 in. black malleable iron street elbow.
A typical use is to offset piping around existing piping mounted on flat surfaces such as a wall or ceiling. This elbow is suitable for gas, oil, and air applications.
- For use with gas, oil, and air applications
- Malleable iron class 150 lb.
- Changes the direction of flow by 45 degrees
- Eliminates the need to connect a nipple to a conventional elbow when close offsets are encountered
- 500 psi maximum working pressure
- Threads comply with ansi b1.20.1
- Consult your local building codes before installation