PC-7® EPOXY PASTE
PC-7® is the tough job epoxy! This paste epoxy was formulated for maximum bonding power.
- When mixed, components A (grey) and B (black) reacts to form a bond of tremendous strength.
- PC-7® formulation provides extended working time, for large and critical jobs, which allow the user to reposition work or make changes.
- High “wet grab” or tack of PC-7® Paste Epoxy makes overhead and sidewall work easy without drip or sag.
- PC-7® demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, salt, and fresh water. Non-toxic
- Will not drip, sag or shrink
- Has wet grab effect like bubble gum
- Ideal for sidewalls and overhead work
- Two component epoxy unit, equal parts
NOTE: PC-7® will not bond to wax paper, Teflon®, Polyethylene, and some other plastics. There are hundreds of plastics in thousands of combination. Test a small area when in doubt.
- D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.) *** CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA or HAWAII ***