PC-7® EPOXY PASTE
PC-7® is the tough job epoxy! This paste epoxy was formulated for maximum bonding power. PC Products PC-7 is a two-part multipurpose heavy duty epoxy adhesive paste used as a bonding agent, sealant, and filler in indoor and outdoor applications.
The epoxy is made from a non-sagging, high-tack paste that can be used in vertical and overhead applications. It can bond a range of materials; seal oil, gas, and water tank leaks, as well as plumbing and masonry cracks; and fill holes, castings, and molds.
After maximum curing, the product has high strength and provides resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, and fresh and salt water. It can be painted, stained, and machined, and is nontoxic and nonconductive after it has been cured.
- When mixed, components A (grey) and B (black) reacts to form a bond of tremendous strength.
- PC-7® formulation provides extended working time, for large and critical jobs, which allow the user to reposition work or make changes.
- High “wet grab” or tack of PC-7® Paste Epoxy makes overhead and sidewall work easy without drip or sag.
- PC-7® demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, salt, and fresh water. Non-toxic
- Will not drip, sag or shrink
- Has wet grab effect like bubble gum
- Ideal for sidewalls and overhead work
- Two component epoxy unit, equal parts
NOTE: PC-7® will not bond to wax paper, Teflon®, Polyethylene, and some other plastics. There are hundreds of plastics in thousands of combination. Test a small area when in doubt.
- D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.) *** CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA or HAWAII ***