ROCK HARD WATER PUTTY
DURHAM’S ROCK HARD Water Putty® is a gypsum-based filler – a powder – that becomes very hard when mixed with water. It never shrinks and has great bonding strength. That’s why so many people use DURHAM’S to fill holes and cracks in wood, plaster, furniture, stone, and concrete. Once DURHAM’S is set in place … it stays in place.
USED BY: Painters, decorators, woodworkers, electricians, carpenters, cabinet makers, handymen, housewives, pattern makers, electronics repairmen, manufacturers, plumbers, and practically everyone who has a repair job. Artists, modelers, and hobbyists use it, too.
- DURHAM’S does not shrink. This is important for hobbyists who want their objects to hold their fine details and shapes. Handymen and crafters find this beneficial when filling holes in wood, plaster, and other materials.
- DURHAM’S Putty sticks and stays put. It adheres in oil-free material such as wood, cement, plaster, stone, and composition when completely dry. Embed pebbles, shells, glass, tiles, and other materials in the putty when making mosaics. Add objects to sand sculptures without the worry of having them fall out.
- As the name implies, DURHAM’S Putty is ROCK HARD and resistant to scratches. Repairs are also more durable, craft projects are stronger, and art objects don’t need firing.
- Since it is a powder, DURHAM’S lasts indefinitely when kept sealed in its container. Mix only the quantity you need and eliminate waste!
- Finally, this putty can be sawed, chiseled, sanded, polished, molded, painted, varnished, waxed, or colored.