WOOD KOTE JEL'D STAIN ~ WALNUT
Jel'd Stain is formulated for interior wood surfaces such as casework, doors, trim, paneling and cabinets. Jel’d Stain may be applied to bare or bleached wood.
Jel’d Stain is a fast-drying semi- transparent pigment wood stain. It is intended for application without thinning.
- Fast-drying, semi-transparent pigmented stain
- For interior wood surfaces: casework-doors, trim, paneling and cabinets
- May be applied to bare or bleached wood
- Formulated to be applied by hand in-shop or on-site with a soft clean lint-free cloth. Jel’d Stain should be rubbed into the grain of the wood with a circular motion and the excess wiped away in the direction of the wood grain
- 2-3 times more coverage than liquid stains
- Coverage:1,250-1,500 sq. ft. per gallon - recoating is not recommended
- Easy to apply - no stirring required
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following states: CA
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. = =