ULTRA PREMIUM RED LABEL PENOFIN
Ultra Premium Red Label Penofin was created to meet the demand for an exterior wood finish that outperforms all other transparent stains. The highly-penetrating Brazilian Rosewood Oil base, from sustainably harvested seeds, protects and nourishes wood fibers far deeper than any other stain. With the added mildew protection the "dark menace" will not attack wood so easily, and helps preserve that freshly-milled look.
Penofin Ultra Premium Red Label is perfect where rain, wind, snow, or high elevations are encountered. The formula in Ultra Premium Red Label is the result of extensive testing, and the use of the highest quality ingredients. Penofin wins the "Battle Of The Stains" penetration tests over all competitors, and gives longer life to wood of any species. Easy to apply and simple to maintain.
- Ultra Premium Formula for Extra Performance
- Increased transoxide pigments for 99% ultraviolet protection against fading
- Extra protection against mildew/Added high grade mildewcide
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil that deeply penetrates to protect against moisture
- Pigments won't fade, turn chalky or wash off
- One-coat application-no sanding or stripping
- Ideal for decks siding fences & gazebos
- Great for outdoor furniture boats & docks
- For any wood structure subject to weather
- Coverage per gallon: Smooth 200-300 sq. ft.
- Coverage per gallon: Rough 125-175 sq. ft.
- Cedar Finish (transparent)
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be
shipped to the following states: AK CA HI.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport
only [ No
Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no
shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.