DRAIN ENZYME CLEANER
For Drain Care® to work properly, you need to establish a partial flow so the enzymes can reach further down the pipes and start the cleaning process.
Lift the drain stoppers and remove hair to allow Drain Care to reach as far as possible. Run warm water into the drain before treatment. Mix 1 scoop in 1 pint of warm water. Pour the mixture into the drain, and do not use for 6 hours. Treat for 3 consecutive days. Repeat treatment as necessary.
Use once a month to keep drains clean. Drain Care is safe and beneficial for all plumbing and septic systems. TO TREAT TOILETS: Pour mixture in and flush once. Do not use for 6 hours. Treat for 3 days in a row. GARBAGE DISPOSALS: Pour mixture into running disposal. Quickly turn off disposal and allow to sit overnight. Repeat as needed.
- Container will treat up to 40 drains
- Enzymatic cleaner opens slow drains and helps prevent clogs
- Monthly use helps maintain home pipes and prevent clogs before they happen
- For sinks, showers, drains, toilets, garbage disposals and grease traps
- Will not harm septic tanks
- Safe for all plumbing
- Certified, biodegradable formula, breaks down into carbon dioxide, minerals and water
- Label graphics may vary, product is the same
- Cleans & removes years of build-up
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport
only [ No
Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no
shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. =