HIGH TEMP RTV SILICONE SEALANT ~ BLACK
Rutland's High Temperature Silicone is a great solution to your sealant and adhesive needs. Because not only is this a powerful adhesive, but it will also seal gasses and smoke permanently.
There are limitless uses in the home or even on a job site. Use it to seal fireplace inserts, repair solar panels, apply ceramic tiles to your fireplace surround or heat shielding behind your stove. Put on a chimney cap an know it will stay on in any weather and be flexible while dealing with hot smoke.
Rutland's silicone will adhere to most clean surfaces including: glass, metal, plastics, fiberglass, wood, brick, and stone. Available in different colors and sizes, there is the perfect combination for your project or repair.
- Rated to 500°F (260°C) · Does not require heat to cure
- Approx. Coverage: 65 feet with 3/16” bead.
- Bonds, insulates and waterproofs
- Cures to silicone rubber
- Adheres to metal, glass, wood, ceramic, etc.
- Also adheres to plastics and rubbers
- Permanently flexible from -60 deg. to 450 deg.
- Heat resistant intermittently to 500 deg. F
- Acetoxy cure - meets ASTM C920-86
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be
shipped to the following states:
California [ Prop 65 ]