MASTERCLEAR TOP COAT FOR METALLIC PAINT
MasterClear is a water base, one part, self-crosslinking, aliphatic polyurethane/acrylic, non-yellowing topcoat. MasterClear is formulated with UV absorbers, UV inhibitors, mar and slip aids, to create the best possible protection for Metallic Paint Collection paints without affecting the metallic shimmer. The inherent high abrasion resistance of MasterClear also extends the service life of Metallic Paints on high-traffic interior surfaces and exceeds 3,000 scrub cycles.
- Non-yellowing topcoat for metallic paint
- Protects & preserves color & shimmer
- Apply to interior or exterior surfaces
- Brush, roll or spray
- Apply 2 coats to interior surfaces
- Apply 3 coats to exterior surfaces
- Covers approx. 300-400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Soap & water clean-up
- NOTE: Stir this product at least 30-60 seconds with a stir stick prior to use.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry.] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes.
= = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov