2 HP RED LION SPRINKLER PUMP
Sprinkler pumps transport water from a lake or pond to supply irrigation for a lawn or garden. Because they are designed to move large volumes of water, sprinkler pumps are also useful in high-volume applications such as filling pools, water transfer, and boosting household water pressure.
When selecting a new sprinkler pump, use the following steps to easily determine the needed size: Suction lift and the number of sprinkler heads operating at any given time are the key determining factors in selecting a sprinkler pump. Determine the number of heads and multiply them by 3. The sum (GPM requirement) should be compared with the pump performance chart found on the pump carton. Find the pump that will deliver your GPM requirement at the suction lift distance determined performing at 30 PSI.
- Ideal for both residential and commercial lawns
- Rugged cast iron casing and base for a long life
- Easy to prime with no additional priming after initial fill (up to 25')
- Max Pressure: 49 PSI
- Max Flow: 76 GPM
- Mfg occasionally makes slight design changes without notice
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ Warning: California Proposition 65 Warning this Product Can Expose You To Chemicals Including Carbon Black Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer. For More Information Go To Www.P65Warnings.Ca.Gov