KU 6000 LB. 12V DC ELECTRIC UTILITY WINCH
The Keeper KU6.0S is a high-performance utility winch that provides
power, versatility, and durability essential for utility application
users. It featuring a highly efficient 1.9 HP 12V DC motor, automatic
full load holding break for safety and a maximum rating of 6,000 lbs.
single line pull. The winch is equipped with a three-stage planetary
gear train for fast line speed, a handheld remote control for power
in/out control and a high intensity LED work light.
- 60’ L x 1/4” diameter synthetic rope
- Clevis hook and safety latch
- Integrated heavy-duty sealed solenoid
- Cam activated free-spool clutch
- Hawse fairlead and mounting plate included
- Line speed
15 ft per minute
- Amp draw
- Mounting Pattern
2.5" x 3.0"
- Accessories included
- Roller Fairlead and KTA503 Flat Mount
Plate (KTA14114); Pulley Block Assembly 8,000 lbs. (KTA15120); Flat
Mount Plate (KTA503); Hand Held Lighted Remote on 15’ Lead (KWA14122);
12,000lb Pulley Block (KWA14512)
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.