GORILLA WELD STEEL BOND EPOXY
GorillaWeld is an incredibly strong, heavy duty two part adhesive. The
tough, steel bond epoxy formula has a 4250 PSI bond strength and sets in
just 10 minutes.
GorillaWeld is waterproof and versatile, creating a
long lasting, permanent bond to: metal, plastics*, concrete, ceramics,
PVC, fiberglass and more!
- 2-part heavy-duty Gorilla Weld epoxy
- Sets in 10 minutes - cures to dark gray
- Easy to use - forms permanent bond
- Bonds metal, most plastics, concrete, PVC fiberglass and more
- Application Temperature: 32°F to 90°F
- Service Temperature: -40°F to 300°F
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.