2" x 10" ENDURA FIXED ANGLE ROOF BRACKETS
Made from 1/8Th inch steel, it features a double-welded base plate fulcrum and reinforced ribbing that eliminates roof bracket flexing under excess load conditions.
The Endura Bracket ™ has a unique steel plate welded in to the load bearing fulcrum of each bracket that dramatically improves the strength and durability of the bracket compared to conventional roof brackets. Endura Bracket ™ roof brackets are bench tested to support 2000 lbs of load.
- Designed for applications where consistent roof pitches & elevations frequently encountered
- Made from 1/8" steel-standard 3 slot attachment
- Features a double-welded base plate fulcrum and reinforced ribbing that eliminates roof bracket flexing under excess load conditions
- Roof brackets bench tested to support 2,000 lbs.
- 45 deg. fixed angle
- All bracket base plates have industry standard 3 slot roof bracket attachment points plus they have reinforced ribbing that eliminates bracket flexing under excess load
- High Visibility: Manufactured in ‘Safety Yellow’ fibre reinforced nylon to enhance onsite visibility
- 10" × 2" × 3.5"
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following states: