TINTABLE GLAZE (SCUMBLE)
Scumble glaze has a one-hour "open time," with optimum viscosity for maintaining textures on vertical surfaces.
Use for any decorative paint/faux finish where universal tints (not paint) are used to color the glaze, such as Marbling, Wood Graining, Exotic Mineral, Bone, Hide and Overglazing. Clean up with soap and water.
- Professional grade 100% acrylic
- Non-yellowing water-based clear medium
- Perfect for faux finishes on nonporous surfaces
- Dries to eggshell sheen in approx. 3 hours
- Fully cures in 36 hours
- Soap and water clean up
- Covers approx. 150-200 sq. ft. per quart
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships
via GROUND transport only. [No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry.]
Also NO shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes.
Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by
road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov