Lexel® is the superior alternative to silicone in adhesion, elasticity and paintability. Lexel can handle up to 400% more joint movement than silicone and won't tear out of joints like silicone. It can be scrubbed with cleansers and scouring pads, is 19 times clearer than silicone and won't yellow.
Although it's tough and resists tearing, Lexel is a soft co-polymer rubber. Lexel sticks to just about anything and can be applied to wet or dry surfaces, indoors and outdoors.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. = =
- Bonds firmly to virtually any surface including formica, vinyl, acrylic sheet, wood, concrete, tile, glass and aluminum.
- Scrubbable, mildew resistant, and easy to use.
- Sticks to itself, make repairs by adding new to old.
- Meets performance requirements of TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class B.
- Tougher than silicone
- Powerful adhesion
- Very elastic
- Stretches over wide temperature ranges
- Paintable & durable
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer Birth Defects and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.