CLEANOUT TEST TITAN
The Test Titan mechanical test plug is used for open end closure of installed piping, sealing clean-out threads or to secure piping from contaminants during normal construction process.
The 882-35 TestTitan is a DWV drain test plug designed for 3-1/2" PVC, cast iron or ABS FIP threaded clean-out. The plug has to be slightly larger to facilitate a solid seal on the threaded end of the 3.5" pipe.
- 3 1/2" Clean-out Test Plug
- For use in both pipe end and clean-out threads – size specific
- Ideal for use on damaged clean-out openings and on damaged or deteriorated threads
- Soft PVC gasket creates air-tight seal
- Forms into female threads
- 100% non-corrosive, strong and durable
- To use: Insert plug into end of pipe or threaded opening, size specific, to shoulder of gasket. Turn nut clockwise to tighten gasket until desired compression is achieved. Finish tightening with pliers if needed.
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov