KLEIN-KURVE® WIRE STRIPPER/CUTTER
The Klein Tools Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper and Cutter handles 10-18 AWG Solid Wire and 12-20 AWG Stranded Wire.
It features wire looping and bending holes, a strong-gripping serrated nose to easily shape or pull wire, and a closure lock for easy storage.
A coil spring lets you quickly open this tool, and the curved handles with double-dipped comfort grips give you the flexibility to reach tight areas.
- Cuts, strips & loops 10-18 AWG solid and 12-20 AWG stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping & bending wire
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Double-dipped comfort grips with curved handles
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer adnd reproductive harm - See www.P65warnings.ca.gov for more information.