SHERLOCK WIDE BOY ROLLER FRAME
Sherlock Wide Boy Hulk features cam levers instead of wing nuts to adjust and hold the frame arms. Simply lift both red levers with your thumb, slide the arms to the desired width, insert the roller cover, then push the levers down to close and lock. No fumbling, slipping, or pieces to lose.
Works with 12" to 18" covers and R087 and R088 endcaps. Rigid tubular steel resists pressure for excellent results on floors, walls, or ceilings.
- Adjusts to hold roller covers 12 Inch to 18 Inch long with 1 1/2 Inch standard or 2 1/4 Inch jumbo diameter and can be used with all nap heights
- Quick cam levers unlock and securely lock the frame arms and no loose hardware
- Rigid tubular steel frame arms and a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon body
- Extra strength design weighs less than one pound
- Reinforced threads and is Sherlock GT compatible and either R087 or R088 endcaps.