The 255 Series Pilasters are designed for built-in adjustable shelving applications. They are most commonly used in custom cabinetry and bookcase type applications. If you are looking to install shelving with minimum visibility of the hardware, this is likely what you are looking for. Pilaster clips are able to be adjusted on these standards in 1/2" vertical increments. Knape & Vogt makes these pilasters out of 23 gauge high strength steel.
- For use on walls, in closets, between studs, within
window frames and in bookcases, entertainment centers,
kitchen cabinets and medicine cabinets.
- Color-coordinated shelf clips add a finished look to
- Provide stable support for a variety of shelf options, including wood, plywood, particleboard, glass, wire or metal.
- Adjustable on 1/2" centers
- 5/8" wide x 3/16" high
- For use with 256 shelf supports
- NOTE Oversized/Non Standard Packaging as assessed by UPS or FedEx