IF PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER.
WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT BACK ORDERS FOR THIS ITEM.
TYPE SE-U SERVICE ENTRANCE CABLE
Southwire Type SE, service entrance cable is primarily used to convey power from the service drop to the meter base and from the meter base to the distribution panelboard; however, the cable may be used in all applications where Type SE cable is permitted. SER may be used in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C. Voltage rating is 600 volts.
- Type SE-style U 600 V service entrance cable
- Stranded soft annealed uncoated copper wire
- PVC insulation on 2 strands for THHN wire
- Overall PVC jacket provide protection
- For neutral-third wire- twist bare strands that are wrapped around insulation wires
- May be used without conduit from pole to bldg. down side of building where not subject to injury
- 150 Ft. Rl. Length