ZONE MARKING PAINT - LATEX/ONE GALLON
Zone Marking Paint is an acrylic water-based paint for traffic or zone marking areas. This safe, easy to use flat formula has very low odor and dries quickly without discoloration from asphalt bleeding. Free from lead and mercury hazards.
- New or old concrete, Asphalt, Parking lots, Warehouse floors, Streets, Playgrounds, Crosswalks, Center/Dash Lines, Safety zones, and other areas where zone markings are required
- For use on cement, asphalt, wood or metal
- Suitable for all types of hard-road surfaces
- Apply with brush-roller-spray or marking machine
- Surface Coverage:
100 sq. ft./gal.
300 linear ft. @ 4” line width
240 linear ft. @ 5” line width
200 linear ft. @ 6” line width
- Clean up tools and equipment with warm soapy water immediately after application.
- Dries tack-free in 15-30 minute
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any
island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.