TYPE B GAS VENT DURACAP
DuraVent Type B Gas Vent is designed to meet the rugged demands of the job site. The inner wall is recessed to eliminate damage in handling. DuraVent's innovative system for a lock-tight connection for Type B Gas Vent called DuraLock. See the alignment indicators meet; feel the ends grasp together; hear the snap as the connection firmly locks into place.
Type B gas vents are NOT suitable for use with wood-burning or coal applications, industrial ovens, exhaust ranges and hoods, grease or pollution ducting, or as free-standing exhaust vents for high temperature applications.
Type B Gas Vent has been engineered to heat up rapidly. It remains hot during the operation of the appliance with minimal condensation in the appliance and vent system.
- DuraCap for use with Type B gas vent systems
- Required where pipe terminates above the roof line
- Use for vertical installations only
- Fits 7" Type B gas pipe - this product is designed to fit over the pipe so the cap is slightly larger - about 7.5"
- Galvanized steel
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING CHROMIUM WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.