PL® 300 Low VOC Foamboard Adhesive is a premium grade formulation for bonding foamboard insulation to a variety of surfaces, interior or exterior.
It is compatible with all other foamboard insulation products. PL® 300 VOC is a latex-based adhesive especially designed for bonding polystyrene foam to itself or to a variety of construction materials, including, but not limited to: wood, gypsum board, concrete and brick. Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal VOC Regulations.
- Will not attack or burn through foamboard (if used as directed)
- Great for indoor or outdoor projects
- Provides a strong, durable bond to multiple surfaces
- Will bridge minor gaps when bonding irregular contact points
- Reduces the use of fasteners
Bonding to all types of surfaces: wood, fiberglass panels, concrete, brick and drywall; it permanently joins foamboard to the substrate without compromising the insulation value of the foam
Not Recommended For:
Should not be applied outside if rain is expected within 12 hours Do not apply at temperatures lower than 40°F (5°C) or above 100°F (38°C) Do not use on polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and acrylic Not to be used in areas subject to permanent water immersion
Ships via GROUND transport ONLY.
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.