DAP PLASTIC WOOD ALL-PURPOSE WOOD FILLER
This is a high quality, latex-based
wood filler formulated to create a surface and body that looks and acts
like real wood and provides a repair 3x stronger than the wood itself.
It can be used to repair cracks, gouges, holes and other surface defects
on furniture, woodwork, molding, cabinets, paneling, plywood, windows,
doors and painted surfaces.
This easy-to-use filler is low in odor and
cleans up with water. The thick, knife-grade formula can be molded and
sculpted making it ideal for corners, vertical and unsupported surfaces.
It offers easy handling by spreading smoothly and evenly.
When dry, DAP
plastic wood carpenters wood filler can be sanded, cut, planed,
drilled, nailed or screwed, stained and painted. It is shrinking, crack
and crumble resistant and provides strong nail and screw anchoring.
Interior or exterior use.
- Latex-based formula wood filler, looks & acts like real wood, formulated to match wood finish
- Repairs crack, gouges and holes
- Shrink and crack resistant
- Strong nail and screw anchoring
- Dries hard to smooth finish
- For interior/exterior use - easy water clean-up
- Easy to use squeeze tube formula
- 6 oz Tube
- Red Oak
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer-www.P65warning.ca.gov