RED RIPPER D-HANDLE SHINGLE REMOVER
NOTE: ==== >>> CURRENTLY IN STOCK <<< ====
NOTE: This is a high demand
product that the manufacturer often cannot meet with their factory
production levels. Additionally, these products come from Canada and
the delay in product AND Customs can be over 6 to 8 months.
If you are in need of this product, and it is in backorder status, it would be smart to place your order now so that you are in line for the product when it arrives to our warehouse. There is NO guarantee that your backorder will be filled in full or partially, as we fill all orders on a first come, first serve basis and even though we order adequate amounts of these products, the manufacturer often short ships these orders also. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the product to you.
Red Ripper® – D-Grip 42 Inch Handle. - No 1 Selling Shingle Tear-Off Tool. The Red Ripper® shingle shovel is a robustly built asphalt shingle removal tool that improves user performance and productivity. It has patented Y shaped ripping teeth on both the front and back edges of the tool that easily remove shingles, nails, staples and screws in a single pass. The Red Ripper® rips in two directions, forwards and backwards, dramatically improving productivity and performance.
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following state(s): CA [ Prop 65 ]
- The Red Ripper® D-Grip handle shingle shovel is made from reinforced and heat treated carbon steel with a 48” lightweight ash hardwood handle
- Ergonomically efficient, with a patented tool head design and lightweight ash handle, Red-Ripper improves productivity by up to 30% and helps reduce user fatigue
- Steel reinforced deflector fins on the tools ripping head effortlessly guide ripped shingles around the tool head while ripping is in progress and help prevent shingles from catching on the tool on each return stroke
- For quick & easy shingle removal
- Dual action teeth to pry nails Rips and pries nails, plywood etc.
- Reduces strain to back and arms Bi-directional ripping - front and back
- D-grip 42" hardwood handle Angled steel head: 7" x 7-1/2"
NOTE: This item is considered to be an
Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS. The shipping fees are set by the
package carriers, NOT by Hardware World.
In some cases, quantity ordered may be required to ship via LTL
freight. Freight rates will apply.