ELECTRICAL SEALING COMPOUND
This compound seals conduit openings against drafts, dust moisture and noise. It also protects terminal boxes, pot heads and bushings from corrosive elements and deadens switch gear panel noise. The dough-like compound is easily "thumbed" over holes and gaps. It will not harden or form a skin under normal conditions.
- Protects terminal boxes, pot heads and bushings from corrosive elements.
- Deadens switch gear panel noise.
- Dough-like compound is easily “thumbed” over holes and gaps.
- Will not harden or form a skin under normal conditions.
- Not for use outdoors.
Specifications: Viscosity: ASTM D-217 300-gram load - 7.0 -11.0; ASTM DS-S2 100-gram load - 9.0 -15.0. Temperature Range: Adheres at -20 °F (-29 °C). Will not slump after 1 hr. at 350 °F (175 °C). Flash Point: Over 550 °F (285 °C). Other Properties: Non-conducting, non-deteriorating, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-staining, non-curable; 99% solid, coil-based.
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.