ORIGINAL BLUE LABEL PENOFIN ~ 550 VOC
PENOFIN exterior finishes were formulated to safeguard the natural beauty of wood and to prevent discoloration from the sun's ultraviolet rays. Penofin resists and retards bleeding caused by nails. Two key ingredients contribute to Penofin's exceptional abilities:
Brazilian Rosewood Oil provides tough, deepdown moisture protection while still allowing the wood to "breathe." There's no surface film to trap moisture, chip, or peel.
Microscopically fine, transoxide pigments inhibit ultraviolet damage and darkening. They add deep, rich color without hiding the natural beauty of the grain.
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following state(s): AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VA, VT
- Formulated for any variety of wood
- For use on exterior wood surfaces
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil penetrates deeply
- Hardens & protects individual wood fibers
- Transparent metallic oxides eliminate fading
- Pigments won't fade, turn chalky or wash off
- No surface film to trap moisture/cause chipping
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. == Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =