PRE-MIXED REFRACTORY CEMENT
This premixed, easy to trowel, fiber reinforced refractory cement is an ideal high-heat sealant for masonry joints less than 1/4” thick. Use this cement to set, bond, and repair cracked or broken firebricks in stoves, fireplaces, and furnaces as well as for building fireplace boxes. Passes ASTM E136 and E72.
- Rated up to 2000°F (1090°C) ·
- Requires heat to cure
- Approx. Coverage: One gallon per 45 count 9x4-1/2” firebricks.
- Ready-mixed refractory mortar
- Air-set and heat-cure product
- Useful for setting and bonding firebrick
- Flue caps recommended on newly built chimneys
- Contains no asbestos-easy to trowel
- Not recommended where fire-cured adhesion to metal is desired