ENVIROTEX LITE - 2 PART SYSTEM
Envirotex Lite is a crystal clear reactive polymer compound. It cures to a thick, glossy coating in about 8 hours at 70°F, and reaches full strength and toughness in about 48 hours. This durable, resilient material requires no polishing to produce a high gloss. One coat is all that is usually required for a deep attractive finish, however, two or more coats maybe applied one over the other by simply wiping the surface with a clean cloth and alcohol prior to re-coating.
- Cover more area with more open time
- Excellent bar top coating
- Spreads with a brush or a piece of cardboard
- Covers wood paper metal plastic glass etc.
- Not practical for floors
- Interior use only
- The surface to which Envirotex Lite® is to be applied should be dry and free from dust, grease, wax or oil.
- Coverage: 4 square feet
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships
via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery
options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO
Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by
road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING PHENYL GLYCIDYL ETHER OXIRANE WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BISPHENOL A WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV