CLEARPRO™ CLEAR VCT FLOOR ADHESIVE
A premium, high performance, clear thin-spread adhesive for the installation of VCT (vinyl composition tile) and asphalt tile.
Bonds to concrete, wood and wood underlayments, existing well-bonded resilient flooring, ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble and radiant-heated subfloors where the surface temperature does not exceed 85 degrees F.
- Excellent initial grab
- Dries clear – chalk lines show through
- Can be used over “cutback” adhesive residue
- Use on non-porous: Terrazzo; ceramic tile; certain epoxy coatings; existing, fully adhered, non-cushion backed resilient, and existing “cutback” adhesive on all grade levels
- Alkali and moisture resistant up to 90% RH
- Covers 300-350 sq ft per gallon applied to 1/8 in. tile with a 1/32" D x 1/16" W x 5/64" A U-Notch trowel
- Antimicrobial protection
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov