6 IN 1 COMBINATION PLIERS
As an electrician or general contractor, there are more than enough
tools out there that you need in your kit. Simplify the process by
purchasing some multi tools that can perform multiple functions.
comes to wire stripping, the Milwaukee 48-22-3079 is more than enough.
Use its onboard template to strip most standard sized bare or stranded
wires. When they’re stripped, use the center console to plug those wires
in and form perfect loops to attach to grounding screws or other areas.
You’re not limited to electrical wire work with this, either. If you
need to shorten screws or bolts, you can fit them into the other side of
the center console to cut them down to size. You can even use the
forged tip of this tool to ream out piping between one half and one inch
in width. Alternatively, you can use that same tip to punch out outlet
It’s sturdy enough to handle hundreds on the jobsite, while
lightweight enough so you can do it in relative comfort. Why have six
separate tools on hand when you can keep one that does the job better?
With Milwaukee, you can achieve heightened productivity.
- Revolutionary dual head design for wire stripping and needle nose functionality
- Designed with a reaming head to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe 1/2" to 1"
- Bolt cutter- thread & cut #6 & #8 bolts
- Strip 10-18 AWG solid wire or 12-20AWG stranded
- Made of forged alloy steel with rust protection
- Jaw length: 2-1/4" - jaw capacity 1-1/2"