LENOX GOLD RECIPROCATING BLADE ~ 5 BLADES PER PACK
Delivers up to 2X longer life versus traditional straight Lenox
reciprocating saw blades. The aggressive curved blade design optimizes
the blade's angle of attack for faster cutting in a variety of
T2 Technology and a precision-applied titanium coating help
dissipate heat, extending the life of the blades. 18
tooth per inch blades are best for use with medium-thickness metals.
- Reinforced tooth design for longer lasting blade
- Specially formulated titanium edge cuts faster
- Bi-metal shatter resistant technology
- For medium metal
- 8" long with 18 teeth per inch
- Made in the USA of global components.
- 5 blades per pack
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm.