LOCTITE EPOXY GEL
Loctite® Epoxy Gel is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener, available in a convenient dual syringe. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 6 minutes.
- The gel formulation is ideal for vertical surfaces where dripping may occur.
- It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating.
- Loctite® Epoxy Gel does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents.
- It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching.
- It can be sanded and drilled.
- Recommended for: Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone. Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch.
- NOT recommended for: Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon, or flexible materials, applications above 120° F or continuously wet areas or water immersion.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. Also no shipping via USPS or to PO Boxes.) = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.