RUSTOLEUM CHALKBOARD PAINT
Rust-Oleum Specialty Chalk Board converts surfaces into a usable chalkboard. Apply to metal, wood, masonry, drywall, plaster, glass, concrete, unglazed ceramics and hardboard.
Erases cleanly - To condition the chalk board: After applying the paint, let it set 3 days, then turn chalk sideways and rub over entire board and clean it with a chalk board eraser.
- Creates a writable, erasable finish
- Formulated with extremely hard pigments
- Will not leave chalk scratch marks
- Use on wood, metal, plastic & glass
- Great on paperboard & hardboard
- Resurfaces ping pong tables
- For indoor use only
- One quart covers 100-125 square feet
- ATTENTION: Due to the specific properties and DYI aspects and instructions for applying this paint - there are no returns or refunds on this paint.
- D.O.T. RESTRICTED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.) *** CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA or HAWAII ***
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov