ROOF & GUTTER DE-ICING KIT
Roof and gutter De-Icing cables help prevent costly damage from ice Dam
formation by preventing freezing of un-insulated roof eaves, valleys,
gutters and downspouts, and allows water to drain freely.
is for use on inclined, tab-shingle roofs and in downspouts and gutters
only. To ensure water can flow to the ground, cable should be installed
on unheated portions of the roof (usually the overhang) as well as in valleys, gutter and downspouts.
- Kit comes with 30 ft. Black roof & gutter de-icing cord of150 watts plus 2 ft. 18/3 SJTW blue power cord
- Includes shingle clips and spacers
- Promotes water flow in gutters and downspouts
- Helps prevent water damage caused by ice dams
- Includes owner's manual & labeling for breaker & on/off switch
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di2-ethylhexylphthalate DEHP which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.