PREMIUM BLUE LABEL PENOFIN - 250VOC
PENOFIN exterior finishes were formulated to safeguard the natural beauty of wood and to prevent discoloration from the sun's ultraviolet rays. Penofin wood stain resists and retards bleeding caused by nails. Two key ingredients contribute to Penofin's exceptional abilities:
Brazilian Rosewood Oil provides tough, deepdown moisture protection while still allowing the wood to "breathe." There's no surface film to trap moisture, chip, or peel.
Microscopically fine, transoxide pigments inhibit ultraviolet damage and darkening. They add deep, rich color without hiding the natural beauty of the grain.
Semitransparent mist tones; Nantucket Mist mimics the look of weathered barn wood, Pacific Pearl Mist adds a whisp of white, and Mendocino Mist adds a hint of slate grey.
By precisely combining these and other ingredients, we have created a line of transparent oil wood finishes unmatched in durability and beauty.
- Formulated to safeguard wood's natural beauty
- For use on exterior wood surfaces
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil penetrates deeply
- Hardens & protects individual wood fibers
- Transparent metallic oxides eliminate fading
- Pigments won't fade, turn chalky or wash off
- No surface film to trap moisture/cause chipping
- 250 VOC Product
- Mendocino Mist
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.