3-in-1 GAS PUSH LAWN MOWER
Troy-Bilt's walk-behind mowers
TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright with a
specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for
superior grass flow eliminating clumping. The TB140 push mower is
powered by an easy starting 140cc* Briggs & Stratton OHV engine and
equipped with 11 inch rear wheels for all terrain types dual lever deck
height adjustment and 3-in-1 discharge capability.
- 140cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- 11" high rear wheels provide added traction to make navigating uneven terrain easier
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easier to change cutting lengths from 1.25" to 3.75"
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov