SUPER DUTY TIRE SEALANT/DISPENSER
Slime Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all
pneumatic tires. Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not
harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
Slime utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally
friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents
which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice,
together with the viscous transportation system (the “green” goo) seeks
out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing
flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
As the Slime treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes
the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing
punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime is not
intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead
leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime is recommended as a repair
only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal Technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- Tires treated with Slime can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- Slime tire sealant installs between the rim and the tire bead:
Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a
fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options either, sorry. Also no shipping via USPS or to PO Boxes.) = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii =