SHARKGRIP® PRY BAR AND NAIL PULLER ~ 10"
This pry bar and nail puller is made with high-quality hardened steel alloy and the thinnest blade available on the market. It will pry into any tight spot with ease, doing less damage to wall and molding surfaces. The curve of the blade is designed to lift molding easily with a turn.
Can be sharpened, and burrs removed, with a fine quality steel file because these tools are forged from the finest heat-treated Japanese alloy steel (Chrome Vanadium); the nail-pulling and prying ends are double-tempered for added strength.
- Dual-purpose pry bar and nail puller with a hand-sharpened, double-tempered blade
- Pries into any tight spot with ease and less damage to walls
- Super thin, curved blade that lifts crown molding and small-head or no-head nails
- High-quality heat-treated Chrome-vanadium steel
- "V" & pry blade are double tempered for long-lasting sharpness
- Cat's paw digs & pulls embedded & headless nails
- Sharp"V" bites nail shanks at any position
- Back of the puller doubles as a striking surface
- 10-inches long