FORGED HEXAGONAL STEEL RIPPING BAR
The 24" hexagonal forged steel pry bar is strong and durable. With both a slotted claw and beveled ends for functionality and performance and 3/4" diameter high-carbon steel, this tool is idea for basic demolition work.
- Wrecking bar designed for easier demolition jobs
- Designed to withstand wear
- Forged high-carbon steel construction for extra strength and durability
- Beveled chisel end and slotted claw for better performance
- 24 inches in length
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm.